Some Brands We Have Studied.
Marketing & Social Survey Limited (MSS) is a leading provider of value-added marketing information services in Nigeria. We generate a wide variety of quality data that assists top decision makers to make accurate and informed decisions concerning their businesses, customers, competitors and the changing conditions in the macro business environment. MSS has studied over 400 leading multinational and national brands, cutting across aviation, automobiles, agricultural, banking and finance, foods and beverages, household durable equipment, energy, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, mass media etc. We employ qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic observation and desk research techniques for data collection. We conduct an average of 120 Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) , 200 In-depth Interviews (IDIs) and over 10,000 face-to face interviews every year. MSS was incorporated on the 6th of May, 2005 with registration number RC: 623323. We commenced operations in June 2005.
We have studied over 400 leading multinational and national brands, cutting across aviation, automobiles, agricultural, banking and finance, foods and beverages, household durable equipment, energy, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, mass media etc. Some of this major brands include MTN Telecommunications; Glo Telecommunications; Heineken Beer, Fayrous, Coke , Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited (Swipha, Nigeria), Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Green Energy Services Limited; Twenty four Banks in Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries; Guinness Breweries, Pagatech (Mobile Payment),Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE), Great Delight Microfinance Bank; Tecno Phones, Dunlop Nigeria PLC; CFS West Africa; Indomie Noodles; Malta Guinness; All Brands of Motorcycles in Nigeria.
for free consultation
- Our personnel are versatile and experienced, having worked in first class agencies for years.
- As a dynamic Agency, MSS is vibrant, full of energy and very passionate about quality. We ensure that our studies meet with the highest quality standard required by world associations of marketing research professionals including ESOMAR/ICC code of international research conduct.
- Our interviewers are among the best in the industry. They have rich experience obtained over several years of service from top class professional settings. They are well motivated and compensated to put in their very best. We are one of the few agencies in Nigeria who do not owe interviewers.
- All Interviewer ID are captured on the data collection instrument (questionnaire) and analysed for quality assurance
- All respondents names, addresses and telephone numbers are captured for call-back & validation purpose. Contacts are recorded to establish strike rate.